Dear you…




Did you remember when we stop talk each other? And why it’s happen?? Tell me!
Who’s the one make a promise that ‘same mistake” will never happen?? Tell me!
And what’s going on right know…..people start to blame me, I’m the bad guy, even  our closest friend told me what I should do… and its even your boyfriend,!!! whoaaaaa… it become larger now dear.

They care ‘bout you dear… can’t blame them either they very very very love you dan care about you that’s why they doin that, you posting something on path or twitter, you look upset, they’ll cheer you up and ended by telling me to rekindling with you, because you look so sad. They care about you, just YOU

You’ve change dear, ah! lets make it even “WE’VE CHANGED” When were you when I need you?? When I’m telling you bout something that I can’t share to everyone, you cut the story. When all drama came to my life you are too busy to make holiday plan…. Did you notice at time I’m very very need you.
Another drama comes, when you’ve change, I can feel it…  and i’m asking you and you deny that. I know dear, I know when you lying,,, but the best part is you deny that, hahaha hilarious.. and you angry with me.

So, is it wrong I’m upset to you?  I’m very upset dear,,, you always do the same mistake … the things that I hate most, I guess you didn’t need me, that’s why you doing what i hate AGAIN, I guess you wanna I hate you, so I can disappear from your life…. To get a “normal” life.

Now tell me, which one the hard part, dear ? You are the one who leave me, you are the one who broke the promises,,, you have people who really loves you and friends care ‘bout you. Even they give me a quotes “not every story can be shared, even to their bestfriend or family and they have own reason”  its funny… I just smile when I received those quote from your lover , I knew it already, and who’s the one make rule “shared with each other” dear? Who’s the one telling me “I’m very very wanna know about you, everything about you” and who’s the one broke that stupid rule… ? Okay that’s me! I’m the bad guy rite? Because I’m too curious ‘bout my bestfriend life, yeaaay!

Did you remember the promise you’ve made, last year? On Korean food restaurant? Ah I guess not… I was waiting for it, but I know now it’s useless…

Sooooo…. I guess we’re strangers with some memories.

-me-

Comments

Popular Posts